This role is key to the successful delivery of our activities. The work includes collecting and managing all media-related information in structured cloud storage. The information contains minutes of meetings, discussions from various YAYA Europe meetings that are beneficial to the media team. Follow up with every role leads to get information about their progress and provide valuable information to the team lead and member whenever needed.
What we expect from you.
- Passion for working for God
- Willingness to learn whenever needed to perform well in the role.
- Can commit a minimum of 10 hours a week.
- Team player and willingness to work with other people.
- Desire to lead and be led at the same time. There will be times when you are required to take the lead and additional time when you will be told to do some tasks. These are important to perform well in the role.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ongoing review of the website to ensure content/design are current and compelling
- Design and build new web pages.
- Collaborate with the tech team to new features update and development
- Leverage new stories, photos, and videos to enhance site
- Assure optimal user experience (UX) on all platforms (desktop, mobile)
- Monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and help implement Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies
- Analyze web traffic metrics/make recommendations to boost web presence
- Strategize regarding user journey and experience across all online platforms. These include the website, social media platforms
What we offer
We offer training materials for whoever is interested in joining the team.