– Conduct and speech exhibited at camp must be in keeping with Christian principles.
– Clothing worn at camp must be in accordance with modest Christian attire.
– Participations at sermons, seminars and services are compulsory. Non-attendance is only permitted for special reasons and when approved by camp officials.
– All campers are expected to obey and respect camp leaders
– Campers are not permitted to leave the campground without permission from the Camp Director
– The consumption of alcohol or tobacco products of any kind is strictly forbidden.
– All phone calls (except emergencies) should kindly be limited to break periods.
– Unjustified visitation to rooms allocated to campers of the opposite sex is strictly prohibited.